addictive <body>


addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.


Addiction of Caffein is Good or Bad?
Monday, May 19, 2014 @ 2:20 AM


Assalamualaikum and Hi.

Caffein. What is caffein? Actually In humans, caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant, temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug, but unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world.

Most of us still don't know that caffein also has its own benifits. For sure sebab bila kita consume caffein automatically ramai ingat bad things saja yang akan kita dapat. It's true that caffein can cause sickness to our body if we don't control the intake of caffein everyday. Caffein boleh menyebabkan kita tak lena tidur malam, dehydration and soon. But make surelah kita consume caffein dalam amount yang berpada-pada. Talk to myself.

But right now I want to share the goodness of consuming caffein. Caffein pun ada baiknya jugak. Cuma ramai yang kurang peka. Sebab malas nak buat researchkan? Don't mind. Hahahaha. Tengok gambar bawah tu. Macam-macam benifits caffein ada.


Okies dah habis pasal caffein. Sekarang minuman apa yang aku suka sangat dan minuman itu ada caffein. Dahlah air tu sedap. Bagi aku, minuman yang ada caffein dan selalu aku minum ialah Nescafe punya produk. Tengok tang nama pun dah terpapar kecaffeinan di situ. If aku singgah mana-mana stesen minyak aku akan beli air nescafe inilah. For sure aku akan amik Latte. Kalau takada aku akan beli jenama Wonda but still nescafe Latte.