addictive <body>


addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.


Flashback Nabil Aiman
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 @ 7:33 PM


                                

Assalamualaikum and Hai .

Before that ,siapa kenal orang yang dalam gambar pakai spec ,angkat tangan ?No ones,right .Actually ,I would like to introduce one of my good friends at plkn .At first ,I met him during cb class   .When we played bongo games ,someone had brought me to meet him .How lucky I were when he actually one of the members in my group .Lol .hahahaha .For 12 days ,I were with him .Haha .Then ,I had to be his buddy for six days straight .He was a funny guy .Not only that ,he was also a kind friend for me .By the way ,dia dari MCKK .He got 7A + and 2A for Spm .Whoo .Sangat pandai .Orang yang lawak .Suka sangat sakat me .Diorang kata dia ni anak Tan Sri .But sampai sekarang masih tak tahu .Fuhh  ,penat speaking .hahaha .My english is awful .Dia memang suka kalau orang puji .Serious .Dia pernah marah sebab me amik kopiah dia .Hahaha .Jahat kan ?Sorry Nabil ,gambar tu I took from your Insta .Nabilaiman10 .Harap dia tak baca benda ni .But dia bukan orang yang suka sangat judge orang lain .Tapi memanglah untuk rasa selamat dari orang yang English dia A+ .Okies dah habis pasal dia .

Reminders 
  • If you are feeling uncomfortable with me, OR thinking that I'm weird OR not as what as you expected OR at least a silly wtvr; kindly go, far far away from me. I repeat, avoid me-h.
  •  My English is awful, I told'cha