addictive <body>


addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.


Happy Mother's Day
Friday, May 9, 2014 @ 5:43 PM


Assalammuaikum and Hai .

Selamat Pagi Semua .Today is one of the special days in every year .How lucky when a woman can be a mother to every kids ?Mother's Day is celebrated by their children because of her sacrificing of many things to take a good care of us .But to be a mother is a tough job .A mother is a superhero to us .She could do many things to raise us .Without feeing bored day by day ,she raises us until be a true human .Not only a human but a human that can respect those people around them and make her proud .By the way ,that woman in the picture is my mother .She is a true superhero to me .How lucky I am to have a mother like her ?I could not imagine to grow up without her .She teaches me to be strong in life .Doesn't matter how hard a life is ,never give up and pray to Allah .Don't be a loser if you want somebody to respect you .But unfortunately this year ,I don't have money to buy her a present .It is enough I gift her with my good result in Spm .To those who want to give their mother a present ,let me give some suggestions .



Things that you can give or make for your mother .
  • You can buy for her a flower such as roses .
  • You can do the house works for her .
  • You can cook her favourite food .
  • You can buy a shawl for her .
  • You can make your own cards .