addictive <body>


addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.


My Morning Wish Sudah Basi .
Friday, May 9, 2014 @ 12:30 AM


Assalammualaikum and Hai .

Entry hari ini pasal Telegram Salvador .Actually aku ingat group best sangat at first .But indah gambar dari rupa .Ridiculous .Krik krik .Sampai morning wish aku dah basi .Morning wish is sent 6 May 2014 .And today is 9 May 2014 .Padahal dalam group tu ada 82 orang .Okay I repeat again 82 orang .But macam aku sorang je dekat group tu .Serious .


Itu buktinya .Kinda menyirap .But forget about it .Benda simple .Then ,suddenly I think about unite .Apa maksud this word actually to them .Huh ?82 people already joined the group .But macam aku sorang  je dalam group itu .Sedih .Harap Salvadorians sekalian baca .

Rule and Regulation to make a group .
  • Must be a fun group .
  • Bukan krik krik krik 
  • My Morning Wish must be replied by somebody .
  • Can talk nonsense but not too much .