addictive <body>


addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.


Hairstyles
Friday, June 26, 2015 @ 5:54 PM


As-Salam and hi

A hairstyle that suits you can really make your day. Everyoe knows about that. When you choose a hairstyle, you need to consider certain things such as your face shape. Actually a lots of hairstyles that you can find or google from the internetbut whether the hairstyle does suit you or otherwise.A hairstyle also must suit with your profession. Different professions require different hairstyles. For your hair cut, someone can tell you what's your works or even your personallity. Unless you're a model who can change or suit with different types of hairstyles.



E.g. for a student- It is more than enough to have a simple yet nice hair cut. A short and simple hair cut is really suited for a student since it can makes you look very fresh and clean.

Besides the hairstle must suit t your face shape. A lots of things you need to take into account when getting a hair cut. What hairsyle does suit to your face shape? You can get the information here. You can also get many types of hairstyles from  http://hairstyleonpoint.com/. These are the example of the hairstyles that I have took from that web.